SUR VS ESS T20 Dream11 Team Prediction and Probable XI: Preview
Hello and Welcome to our preview for Surrey vs Essex T20 match. We are covering SUR VS ESS Dream11 Team Prediction, Preview and Probable Playing XI for the T20I match. The match is to be played at Kennington Oval, London.
In the first week of tournament, Essex have got one victory and one loss. Their win came against Middlesex on 6 July after defeat to Sussex on the first night of the competition. Adam Wheater, Varun Chopra, Simon Harmer and M Coles played important role in their victory.
Surrey team are searching for their first victory of the season after difficult opening week losing to both Middlesex as well as Kent.Ben Foakes, R Burns, R Clarke, M Pillans have been the only positives yet for the team in a dismal week.
Both teams will try to win this match and play the tournament positively. While Essex will wish to continue their winning streak, Surrey will hope to get their first victory at their home ground with the addition of Experienced players like Aaron Finch, Nic Maddinson and Mark Stoneman.
When and Where:
SUR vs ESS, South Group Match, Vitality T20 Blast, 2018.
Kennington Oval, London.
12th July, 11:00 PM IST
Average first innings score: 150
Average second innings score: 133
Ryan ten Doeschate (c), Adam Wheater (wk), Ravi Bopara, Varun Chopra, Matt Coles, Sam Cook, Simon Harmer, Dan Lawrence, Jamie Porter, Matt Quinn, Neil Wagner, Tom Westley, Ashar Zaidi, Adam Zampa.
Jade Dernbach (c), Gareth Batty, Scott Borthwick, Rory Burns, Rikki Clarke, Aaron Finch, Ben Foakes (wk), Will Jacks, Nic Maddinson, Stuart Meaker, Morne Morkel, Mat Pillans, Ollie Pope, Mark Stoneman, Freddie van den Bergh.
- Essex have announced an unchanged 14-man squad. After winning the last encounter against Middlesex, It is unlikely that any change is made in playing XI.
- All players are performing good for the team and it is looking to be a balanced unit with a reliable trio at top, A strong middle-order with good all-rounders and a witty pair of spinners along with the wicket-taking trio of quickies.
- Surrey’s squad is boosted with coming of Aaron Finch and Nic Maddinson from national duties along with Mark Stoneman.
- Aaron Finch has recently been in his best form scoring 170 runs in a T20I match against Zimbabwe. A Match-Winning performance will be expected from the hard-hitting opener.
- Sam Curran is off for national duty and has not been added in squad for the T20I.
- They will go with their best combination to get their first win in the tournament
- Ben Foakes is averaging 97 yet in tournament and is in excellent form.
Probable Playing XI:
Adam Wheater (wk), Varun Chopra, Tom Westley, Ravi Bopara, R ten Doeschate (c), Dan Lawrence, Simon Harmer, Matt Coles, Adam Zampa, Samuel Cook, James Porter.
Aaron Finch, Mark Stoneman/Will Jacks, Rory Burns, Ben Foakes (wk), Nic Maddinson, Rikki Clarke, Mathew Pillans, F Van Bergh/Stuart Meaker, Jade Dernbach (c), Gareth Batty, Morne Morkel.
SUR VS ESS Dream11 Team Prediction:
B Foakes (wk)
M Pillans/S Harmer
Sam Cook/J Dernbach
G Batty/James Porter
Captain and Vice-Captain choices: B Foakes, A Finch, V Chopra, R Bopara, R Clarke.
For grand leagues: A Wheater, Dan Lawrence, Mark Stoneman (if plays), Tom Westley, R Burns.
R Ten Doeschate